- Send my parents a nice email. Internet has been lousy lately and the frequent weekends party didn't do much to improve the way the router is set up in the corner of the room. Regardless, I have been neglecting letters and it might be part of the stress. Writing a mail tonight would be good for all of us. This should take a good 20 minutes.
- Ask Miguel on things to do about Math on Monday. Finish another slideshow for ENGG 19 (also the last!). These would take a good half an hour.
- Ranking 12 globally and best in Vietnam in QuizUp for DotA category right now - so play 5 games to keep the pace. Each games is 7 questions, 10 seconds each, so 4 to 5 games is going to take about 7 minutes maximum, including match finding time.
- Shoot one quiver of 24 arrows. Takes about 15 minutes to shoot and clean up.
- Prepare tomorrow's daily log.
- Watch one video on drawing and draw a circle or something. Probably 3 minutes
- Tune the violin and the ukulele to the best of my ability and try a few notes. The tuning would take a while, they are not the best stuffs and haven't been touched for ages.
- 10 push-ups and 1 zombie run (45 minutes). I haven't done sports for a long time, so I should start slowly like so.
- Throw out the last pear that gone off. Also the Sbarro's pizza box. And the empty Poptart bags. Probably 5 minutes of yawning is enough.
- Buy milk, some apples/pears/plums, some broccoli, and whatever cornflake/cereal that is on sale. Takes 2 hours
- Duolingo French and German for now. Get started with Russian later, if I think I can keep up. Haven't used both German and French for a long time!
Writing things out sure gives you a drive to do stuff. I wish I had listened to my parents earlier as a child :( one unorganised kid I was...and still is :((